Wholesaler – Investment Sales
Wilshire Finance Partners is a leader in real estate-based, fixed income alternative investments. We seek talented wholesalers to help drive new relationship development and AUM growth.
Join a growing organization with a strong track record focused on a market segment with growing demand for returns and cash flow.
Our investment salespeople have the competitive advantage of a 1 year, fixed income investment that has generated audited historical returns between 7% and 8%, delivers monthly cash flow and has maintained a stable NAV.
As wholesaler at Wilshire, you will work from our new Orange County, California offices and hold a hybrid internal/external role. Using your business development and sales skills to build on your network, you will prospect, educate and close investment sales through independent registered investment advisers, wealth managers, family offices, institutional investors, and high net worth individuals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prospect and generate new investment relationships.
- Sell our fund and other investments predominantly over the phone to registered investment advisors, wealth managers, family offices, institutional investors, and high net worth individuals.
- Nurture and expand client relationships.
- Represent Wilshire with existing and potential clients, business contacts and industry associations.
- Meet and exceed investment sales goals.
Required Skills and Experience
- Prior investment wholesaling experience is required.
- Some external wholesaling experience is a plus.
- Excellent phone sales skills.
- Results driven.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience selling alternative investments (such as non-traded REITs) is highly desired.
- Extensive contacts with independent advisors (versus broker-dealers) is highly desired.
- Orange County, California residency preferred. (we do not offer relocation assistance)
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Series 7 or 22, and 63 certification highly desired.
- Strong track record
- Growing company
- Well positioned in a growing market segment
- Base salary
- Incentive compensation that rewards performance
- Health benefits
For immediate consideration please send us your resume.
For immediate consideration:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wilshire Finance Partners
25950 Acero, Suite 345
Mission Viejo, California 92691