Careers – Internal Wholesaler
Wilshire seeks Internal Wholesalers who will sell our fund and other investments to registered investment advisors, wealth managers, institutional investors, and high net worth individuals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sell Wilshire’s fund and other investments by phone to registered investment advisors, wealth managers, institutional investors, and high net worth individuals.
- Generate new investment relationships and opportunities while maintaining and selling to existing relationships.
- Represent Wilshire with existing and potential clients, business contacts and at industry associations.
- Ensure compliance with internal and external rules, policies, and procedures as well as regulatory requirements.
- Meet and exceed investment sales goals.
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years of internal wholesaling experience required.
- Excellent phone sales skills.
- Results driven.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Alternative investment experience; experience with non-traded pooled mortgage funds and/or REITs preferred.
- Orange County, California residency preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Series 7 and 63 certification highly desired.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and SalesForce software.
- Base salary between $50,000 to $60,000
- Incentives which reward performance
- Company Benefits
This is position based in our Orange County, California offices.
For immediate consideration:
- Online Resume Submission:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wilshire Finance Partners
25950 Acero, Suite 345
Mission Viejo, California 92691