Loan Officer – Apartment & Commercial Real Estate Loans
Wilshire Finance Partners is a balance sheet lender specializing in small balance apartment and commercial real estate bridge loans in the Western U.S., Texas, Illinois and Florida.
Join a growing organization that is well positioned in a growing market niche!
We seek talented Loan Officers with apartment and commercial real estate lending experience to join our Orange County, California team.
As a Loan Officer at Wilshire, you will use your business development and sales skills to originate and close apartment and commercial real estate loans from borrowers, mortgage brokers, mortgage bankers, bankers, mortgage consultants, and other parties in the industry.
Wilshire offers multiple channels for loan officers to generate revenue and commissions:
- As a portfolio lender, our loan officers have the competitive advantage of using our balance sheet as an efficient funding platform to close loans.
- We also broker loans to other institutions.
- Generate refinance/take-out opportunities for loans you place on our balance sheet.
- Source apartment and commercial real estate loans for funding through our platform.
- Develop, maintain and leverage self-generated loan referral network.
- Represent Wilshire at conferences and industry associations.
- Meet and exceed loan origination and sales goals.
Professional Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years of apartment and commercial mortgage origination experience.
- Proven track-record with a strong book of industry contacts, active broker client base and loan referral network.
- Results driven with excellent sales and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of apartment and commercial mortgage lending.
- Ability to work independently and responsibly with little supervision and instruction, but also work well in a team-oriented environment.
- Strong attention to detail and able to meet strict deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- California real estate salesperson’s license is required.
- Base salary
- Incentive compensation which rewards performance
- Health benefits
Orange County, California
For immediate consideration:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wilshire Finance Partners
25950 Acero, Suite 345
Mission Viejo, California 92691