Careers – Loan Officer Apartment & Commercial Real Estate Loans
Wilshire Finance Partners is a direct balance sheet lender specializing in small balance apartment and commercial real estate bridge loans in the Western U.S., Texas and Florida.
We are like a Bank – but Better.
Wilshire Finance Partners lending programs offer a fresh alternative to traditional, highly regulated lenders by providing borrowers with a streamlined, creative and commercial real estate centric approach. As a portfolio lender, our loan officers have the competitive advantage of using our balance sheet as an efficient funding platform to close loans.
Wilshire Finance Partners is an entrepreneurial and growing organization that is well positioned in a growing market niche.
At Wilshire, you can have a rewarding career at every level in addition to challenging and meaningful work. Our culture of innovation, drive, growth and entrepreneurship recognizes commitment and involvement as key components to our future growth as a successful business. We embrace a team oriented, collegial, and “can do” approach that rewards employees based on the success of the business and individual contributions.
We are growing and are seeking talented mortgage loan originators with apartment and commercial real estate lending experience to join our team in either of our Los Angeles or Orange County offices. As a Loan Officer at Wilshire, you will use your business development and sales talent, skills and experience to originate and close apartment and commercial real estate bridge loans from borrowers, mortgage brokers, mortgage bankers, private money lenders, bankers, mortgage consultants, and other parties in the industry.
- Source apartment and commercial real estate loans through the solicitation of your existing, active broker relationships and the development of new referral relationships.
- Maintain and leverage self-generated business referral network to realize stable recurring and increasing mortgage lending opportunities and growth for Wilshire.
- Represent Wilshire with potential borrowers, business contacts and industry associations.
- Meet and exceed loan origination and sales goals.
- Prioritize prospects and allocate time and resources to leverage sustainable business relationships that provide diversified, high-quality loan production opportunities to Wilshire.
- Leverage industry and community events and affiliations with professional organizations to promote Wilshire.
Professional Experience & Qualifications:
- Apartment and commercial real estate lending experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in business development, sales, commercial real estate lending, or commercial real estate.
- Experience selling alternative loan products, such as bridge loans, is highly desired.
- Proven track-record with a strong book of industry contacts, active broker client base and business referral network to generate deal flow.
- Results driven with excellent sales and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of finance, loan documentation, loan processing, underwriting, and closing functions.
- Ability to work independently and responsibly with little supervision and instruction, but also work well in a team-oriented environment.
- Strong attention to detail and able to meet strict deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- California real estate salesperson’s license is required.
- Compensation which recognizes talent and rewards performance.
- Base plus commission.
- Health benefits.
- Los Angeles, CA
- Orange County, CA
For immediate consideration:
- Online Resume Submission:
- Email: email@example.com
Wilshire Finance Partners
25950 Acero, Suite 345
Mission Viejo, California 92691
Attention: Loan Officer Recruiting