o Disclosures for Trust Deed and Mortgage Investments
o Fund Disclosures
o Borrower Disclosures
o Equal Housing Opportunity
o The Fair Housing Act
o Equal Credit Opportunity Act
o State and Local Fair Housing/Fair Lending Laws
o Rights of the Home Seeker
1. The information contained on this Website is not an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to purchase the securities of Wilshire Finance Partners, Inc. ("Wilshire"), WFP Income Fund, LLC, the WFP Opportunity Fund, LLC or any other securities. Any such offers will only be made in connection with the delivery of applicable disclosures and/or a Private Placement Memorandum to qualified investors upon their request. See "Disclosures for Trust Deed and Mortgage Investments" and "Fund Disclosures" below.
2. You acknowledge and agree that by hitting the "Apply Now", "Submit", "Send", "Apply Online Today", "Request Information", "Continue" and other similar action buttons on any page of the Web Site, you are submitting your information to Wilshire. By submitting your information to Wilshire you are making an express invitation for Wilshire to contact you through the information you provided (e.g. by telephone) and you consent to such contact even if your telephone number, facsimile number and/or e-mail address is on a “Do Not Call,” “Do Not Contact,” or similar list.
3. All materials published on this Website are protected by copyright laws, and may not be reproduced, republished, distributed, transmitted, resold, displayed, broadcast, or otherwise exploited in any manner without the express written permission of Wilshire. You may download freely accessible material from this site for your personal and noncommercial use only, without altering or removing any trademark, copyright, or other notice from such material.
4. Subject to the terms and conditions of a separate agreement for on-line access, you will have unlimited on-line internet access to the Website and your account information during the term of that agreement. You acknowledge and agree that access to the Website and any on-line access to your accounts or any other information may, from time-to-time, be unforeseeably interrupted. Wilshire expressly does not represent that the Website and related links or software is error free, that they will operate without interruption or their quality, reliability, or timeliness. In no event shall Wilshire or its officers, directors, owners, employees, representatives, agents, parents, affiliates, successors or assigns be liable to you or any user, or be responsible for any punitive, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages caused by or related to you or any user arising from or relating to any deficiency, defect, error or malfunction of this Website or the related links or software.
DISCLOSURES FOR TRUST DEED AND MORTGAGE INVESTMENTS
Investments in trust deeds or mortgages secured by one or more interests in real property are subject to risk of loss. All references to loans secured by a Trust Deed and Trust Deed investments include mortgages. Loans made by Wilshire Finance Partners, Inc., Bureau of Real Estate Broker’s License number 01523207. Loans made by Wilshire Finance Partners, Inc. outside California will be made pursuant to licenses, authorizations or exemptions in each other state.
The information contained on this Website (the “Overview”) is not an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to purchase the securities of WFP Income Fund, LLC or the WFP Opportunity Fund, LLC (individually and collectively, the “Fund”). The purpose of this Overview is to provide an overview of each Fund and its private placement. Persons interested in learning about either Fund and its private placement will be provided with such Fund’s Private Placement Memorandum (inclusive of exhibits thereto and any supplements, the “Memorandum”), which provides a description of the Fund, the terms of the private placement, a discussion of risk factors, a copy of the Fund’s limited liability company operating agreement, a subscription agreement and other information related to the Fund. To the extent that there is any inconsistency between the information provided in this Overview and the applicable Memorandum and its accompanying exhibits, the applicable Memorandum and its accompanying exhibits shall control. This Overview and each Memorandum contain certain forward-looking statements regarding the respective Fund’s investment objectives and strategies. The forward-looking statements are based on current expectations that involve numerous risks and uncertainties which are difficult or impossible to predict accurately and many of which are beyond the control of the Fund’s management, including, but not limited to, national and international economic conditions, changes in legislation, and other factors that can disrupt economic stability. Although the Fund’s management believes that the assumptions underlying the forward-looking statements are reasonable, any of the assumptions could prove inaccurate and, therefore, there can be no assurance that the forward-looking statements will prove to be accurate. In light of the significant uncertainties inherent in the forward-looking statements, the inclusion of such information should not be regarded as a representation by Fund’s management, any placement agent, or any other person, that the respective Fund’s objectives and strategies will be achieved. An investment in either the Fund may be made solely by accredited investors (which for natural persons, are investors who meet certain minimum annual income or net worth threshold), who are provided with the Memorandum for the respective Fund and who complete, execute and deliver the subscription documents included therein. The securities of each Fund are being offered in reliance on an exemption from the registration requirements of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”), provided by Regulation D, Rule 506(c), and are not required to comply with specific disclosure requirements that apply to securities registered under the Securities Act. Neither the Securities Exchange Commission nor any state securities regulator or agency has passed upon the merits of or given its approval to the securities, the terms of either offering, or the accuracy or completeness of any offering materials. The securities of each Fund are subject to legal restrictions on transfer and resale and investors should not assume they will be able to resell the securities. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Investing in either Fund involves substantial risk, including loss of investment, and is not suitable for all investors.
The information contained on this website is not a loan approval, agreement or commitment to lend. The information contained herein and any linked or attached documents and information is for discussion purposes only and Wilshire Finance Partners, Inc. may make substantial and material revisions to the same. Rates and terms are subject to change without notice. Loans made by Wilshire Finance Partners, Inc., California Bureau of Real Estate Broker License number 01523207.
Wilshire Finance Partners is pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the nation. We encourage and support efforts to ensure that there are no barriers to obtaining home financing because of race, national origin, color, religion, sex, age, handicap, marital status or familial status.
The Fair Housing Act prohibits discrimination in the sale, lease, rental or financing of housing because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
The Equal Credit Opportunity Act makes discrimination unlawful with respect to any aspect of a credit application on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or because all or part of the applicant's income derives from any public assistance program.
In addition to the federal anti-discrimination statutes, many state and local governments have enacted regulations prohibiting discrimination in the sale, lease, rental or financing of housing on the basis of the neighborhood the property in which the property is located, sexual orientation, mental or physical illness, political affiliation, lawful source of income, environmental conditions or other characteristics. Contact your state or local housing agency for additional information.
You have the right to expect that housing or home loans will be available to you without discrimination or other limitations based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin. This includes the right to expect:
• Housing in your price range made available to you without discrimination.
• Equal professional service.
• The opportunity to consider a broad range of housing or loan choices.
• No discriminatory limitations on communities or locations of housing.
• No discrimination in the financing, appraising, or insuring of housing.
• Reasonable accommodations in rules, practices and procedures for persons with disabilities.
• Non-discriminatory terms and conditions for the sale, rental, financing, or insuring of a dwelling.
• To be free from harassment or intimidation for exercising your fair housing rights.
If You Suspect Discrimination
Complaints alleging discrimination in housing may be filed with the nearest office of the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), or by calling HUD's toll free numbers, 1-800-699-9777 (voice), or 1-800-543-8294 (TDD). You can also contact HUD on the Internet at http://www.hud.gov.
INVESTOR EXECUTIVE OVERVIEW
Formed in 2008, Wilshire Finance Partners, Inc. (“Wilshire”), is a California corporation licensed by the California Bureau of Real Estate (formerly the California Department of Real Estate), Brokers License Number 01523207. Since its formation Wilshire has been engaged in the residential and commercial real estate lending and investment business. Building upon the success of its existing lending and investment platform, in September 2013 Wilshire formed and is the manager of two real estate funds, the WFP Income Fund, LLC (the “Income Fund”) and the WFP Opportunity Fund, LLC (the “Opportunity Fund”). Wilshire’s principal business offices are headquartered at 1990 South Bundy Drive, Suite 630, Los Angeles, California 90025, and it maintains a branch office at 25950 Acero Drive, Suite 345, Mission Viejo, California 92691.
Wilshire’s main investment objective is Stable Income and Principal ProtectionTM. Whether the investment is made in individual trust deeds, the Income Fund or the Opportunity Fund, we work to generate strong income for our investors while striving to preserve their invested principal.
THE TRUST IN TRUST DEED INVESTIING
Los Angeles Office | 1990 South Bundy Drive, Suite 630 | Los Angeles, CA